LKG – Age Group – 3.5 – 5 year – Duration – 3.5 Hours / Day
Key Area in LKG curriculum:
- Building confidence in children.
- Special activities for developing language skills.
- Encouraging children to express their feelings and surrounding impressions.
- Cognitive development.
- Theme based Concept Time.
- Math readiness.
- Language and Phonics.
- Inculcating Life-long learning skills.
- Opportunities for development of aesthetic sense.
- Assembly Time
- Story Telling.
- Water Time.
- Circle Time.
- Language Time.
- Creative Time.
- Library Time.
- Celebration of festivals and special days.
- Indoor / outdoor game.
- Puppet shows and skits.
- Rhyme time
- Free Play with Technology Corner.
- Public Speaking.