UKG – Age Group – 4.5 – 6 year – Duration – 3.5 Hours/Day
Key Area in UKG curriculum:
- Building & enhancing vocabulary & Subject Knowledge.
- Developing attention span.
- Innovative methods to enhance reading & writing.
- Accelerating the learning process.
- Preparing children for primary school readiness.
- Inculcating Life-long learning skills.
- Behavioural habit enhancement.
- Assembly Time
- Story Telling.
- Water Time.
- Circle Time.
- Language Time.
- Creative Time.
- Library Time.
- Celebration of festivals and special days.
- Indoor / outdoor game.
- Puppet shows and skits.
- Rhyme time
- Free Play with Technology Corner.
- Public Speaking.
- Public behaviour.